Flip board broken!

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
After flipboards last update it has been super laggy and unusable. Which is pretty bad because flipboard is a great app. It gets me my news quickly and looks great. I've tried emailing them with no response. Also tried force stopping and clearing cache and nothing its unusable. And force stops constantly l. Anyone else getting this

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

harold42483

Oct 12, 2010
Visit site
Really wow because its been unusable . I get a lot of crashing apps like flipboard, and some live wallpapers , and chrome has been unbearable it feels like I have the Motorola xoom again . Even voice search has been laggy . Might do a reset

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
Really wow because its been unusable . I get a lot of crashing apps like flipboard, and some live wallpapers , and chrome has been unbearable it feels like I have the Motorola xoom again . Even voice search has been laggy . Might do a reset

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Sounds like a plan. I had ONE nagging issue from day one with my N7--the calendar app lost my calendar info many times per day. I had to keep deleting app data, FC the calendar, go into it's options, and choose my calendars again. very tedious. I did a reset and have had nary a problem since. Keep us posted.

1812dave

Sep 9, 2010
Visit site
If you look at the reviews on Play it doesn't look like we are alone atm.

interesting. I haven't looked at recent reviews as I haven't been having issues. and that's a first, because it seems that most apps that misbehave tend to be those that I like and use! LOL!!! Even Pandora (the recent update) is acting up on my N7, but works well on my phone. the text jumps on the screen when I switch from cover art to info. it does it on both of our n7's.