Dat portability!!! Lol

Jussumguy88

Aug 15, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend has dragged me to Macy's to go shoe shopping(yes....we all know the agony). So anyways I brought my Nexus 7 along and come to find out they have free wifi. So all I have to do is dit here and enjoy the internet while she does whatever she's doing here. Thank you Google....with the nexus 7 you have just saved my life. Lol.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Eduardo06sp

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
My girlfriend has dragged me to Macy's to go shoe shopping(yes....we all know the agony). So anyways I brought my Nexus 7 along and come to find out they have free wifi. So all I have to do is dit here and enjoy the internet while she does whatever she's doing here. Thank you Google....with the nexus 7 you have just saved my life. Lol.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

I went through the exact same thing. Boy I wish the Nexus 7 existed then lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
Saves me from going out my room and greeting all the guests on parties. So far, it saved me once. I know it's not a big deal, I'm just a socially awkward penguin.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

pageo

Jul 20, 2012
Visit site
Agree! I got a "most patient spouse" award from a sales lady in the womens shoe dept at Nordstroms.

Pageo, on TapaTalk, AndroidCentral, Nexus 7

shafferb

Jul 19, 2012
Visit site
Personally, I don't like "analog" People, only digital ones. So I'm grateful for the Nexus 7 (and my Galaxy Nexus and Asus Infinity). With those tools available, and hotspot accessible on my GNex, I never have to communicate with People, like with my mouth or something. With text messaging, I can "text" the person sitting across the table from me at dinner, or my "relatives" that cannot seem to "relate" to the digital age.

And, of course, I can watch my girlfriend live on video as she tries on clothes in the dressing room, courtesy of that kind of weird guy that's sitting next to me with his S3 taped to his shoe.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jcl678