home screen buttons don't align fast enough

Sesami

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site
So my Nexus 7 is great, works really well most of the times, but a few minor annoyances, probably mostly software related. For one, sometimes when I go back to the home screen from an app, the home screen buttons on the bottom are slightly alligned to the left side and takes them a good long moment to be centered again. During this time, if I try to touch the buttons, they're not where they're suppose to be so it just takes me to the wrong thing or doesn't register. Very annoying. I don't know if this has to do with me using the Rotate app to keep the home screen in landscape mode.

Also, I get some random freezing. Usually a hard reset fixes the problem, but I don't understand why it happens. Usually happens when I unlock the device from standby. Anyone know if these can be fixed?

Androhead27

Jul 4, 2011
Visit site
I would almost be willing to bet its the rotation app causing this. I have never had this happen or heard of it happening to anyone else. Try disabling to rotation app or uninstall it for 24 hours and see if your problem disappears.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool