Galaxy Note/N7 combo

Tom Westrick

Apr 29, 2012
Visit site
Hello, everyone. Right now I am using an AT&T Galaxy Note (rooted with stock ICS), and am thinking about getting a Nexus 7 for tasks like reading, streaming Pandora, and possibly some movies. My question is with the screen sizes being fairly close to each other, would it be worth buying a Nexus 7? If anyone can share opinions, experience, or any helpful advice, that would be greatly appreciated.

dparrothead1

Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
IMHO, I would go for it. I know the screen size doesn't sound like much of a difference, but you will be surprised when you see them side by side.

Right now I have a 4.5 Infuse running Jellybean and the N7 is huge in comparison.

BTW, I am getting ready to pull the trigger on a refurb Note.....hard to pass up for 49 bucks. I just can't decide between the white or blue!!!

Reactions: Tom Westrick

adamtalife

May 28, 2012
Visit site
No experience with the note, but I have the One X-4.7" screen and the Nexus 7. I love having both. The 2.4" difference doesn't seem like much when put on paper. And that was my argument for not getting one, and I figured if it doesn't work out I'll return it.

So, again I love having both. Whenever I'm home right away I put my phone down to use the N7. The N7 actually makes my One X screen seem small after using it lol.

Sent from my HTC One X using Android Central Forums

rom1966

May 6, 2011
Visit site
Is that note from somebody you know or is it a published deal? I'd jump on that also...

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

S-Doo-1965

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I have a Note and the Nexus 7. Before I bought the N7 I watched Netflix and read on the Note on the road and at home. Now the Note is for traveling and home use is for the tablet. I wouldn't give up either one.

get yourself a Nexus 7. you can thank me later.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar