On my n7. Cant figure out how to do it. Any help much aporeciated.
    09-09-2012 11:47 PM
    If you mean Google voice search/actions.. just press the microphone symbol in the Google search bar on your homescreen, or alternatively from the Google Now screen.
    09-09-2012 11:56 PM
    If you mean Google voice search/actions.. just press the microphone symbol in the Google search bar on your homescreen, or alternatively from the Google Now screen.
    Isnt there supposed to be a female voice that responds with an answer? I know i can ask a question but the answer comes back in text.
    09-09-2012 11:58 PM
    Isnt there supposed to be a female voice that responds with an answer? I know i can ask a question but the answer comes back in text.
    Depends on the question. Many will give you voice answers if they are straightforward enough questions. Try asking it a simple math problem or to convert currency or if the Yankees won today or... etc etc.. lol

Here are some cool examples as well:
    09-10-2012 12:02 AM
    Depends on the question. Many will give you voice answers if they are straightforward enough questions. Try asking it a simple math problem or to convert currency or if the Yankees won today or... etc etc.. lol

Here are some cool examples as well:
    I only get answers in text...links etc. the answers are correct BUT no voice response. Maybe there's something missing in my system that gives voice????
    09-10-2012 12:16 AM
    Ask it "What is the answer to life, the universe and everything?" Most of the time it replies in voice. I have had it respond with links instead though so I think it may be only specific questions.
    09-10-2012 12:33 AM
    If you want something Siri-like that always responds in voice, download Speaktoit Assistant from the Play Store.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
    09-10-2012 09:38 AM