movie cover art

mclemenc

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
All,
Has anyone figured out how to add DVD cover art to the movies downloaded to the n7? Google play movies have the art,but what about movies ripped and added?

I have tried movie gallery from the DVD catalyst folks and all that displays are trailers.

dvdcatalyst

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
I have tried movie gallery from the DVD catalyst folks and all that displays are trailers.

Hi,

MovieGallery only displays trailers if no movies are found on your device. By default, it looks for MP4 files (since those are supported by default on the majority of Android devices).

If you don't have MP4 files on your device, it will display trailers. If you use different types of video files, and have a player-app installed for those files, you can enable that format in MovieGallery's settings, and the next time it will look for those as well.

mclemenc

Jul 25, 2012
Visit site
Thx for the reply. The movies are mp4 as I used your program to convert. Great program by the way.

I have downloaded the jpeg files and renamed them to match the movie file with the jpeg ext. Still no luck

Any tips?

dvdcatalyst

Dec 1, 2011
Visit site
Thx for the reply. The movies are mp4 as I used your program to convert. Great program by the way.

I have downloaded the jpeg files and renamed them to match the movie file with the jpeg ext. Still no luck

Any tips?

Thank you for using DVD Catalyst :)

It might be easier to send me an email instead. My posts go through an approval process, so it takes a while before they show up.

It also makes it easier for me to assist you, because as a commercial developer, I can not post links to my own website, and that is where I have a few sample files and such.

Make sure that if you add videos and images that you refresh moviegallery. if you "home" out of it, it remains running.
Tap on the gear-icon on the bottom right, then tap on the round arrow to refresh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chelsea rae