Questions for Handrite Note App users

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
I downloaded this app and love it for jotting down quick notes. Been using my finger but it is kind of awkward. I'm wondering if I should get a stylus.

If you use this app, do you use a stylus and, if so, what type/size of nib? I've read some of the reviews at this site but have no idea which one to get. I've never used a stylus.

In reading the reviews of this app in the GooglePlay store, someone wrote: "My only complaint is that it would be nice to have settings to get the app to ignore my hand (safe zone or something) since I use a stylus."

Does your hand interfere when using a stylus with Handrite Note?

Thank you.

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Oy, I thought I'd have a few insights about this problem. Maybe I asked the question wrong. I'd like to know what type of Stylus will work with handwriting apps on the Nexus 7. Thanks!

Anybody????

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site
You haven't gotten many responses because it is such a common question that it has a million results on Google.

Best capacitive stylus is the Boxwave with the fabric tip. Capacitive styluses aren't great in general, but this one is by far the best I've used. It is a ripoff of the iFaraday, but it costs less.

Sent from my Viper 4G LTE on the "coming soon" network

edieblack05

Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
I've used a Targus and Griffen stylus. Both are not the best. The Targus is actually pretty cheap. Both have the rubber tip but work great. I just don't rest my hand on the tablet when I write.

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
You haven't gotten many responses because it is such a common question that it has a million results on Google.

My apologies. Believe me, I've done searches and can't say that I've found anything definitive. So much info, information overload if you know what I mean. There have been a few suggestions in this thread and I will look into them. Thanks so much.

jrsharp70

Aug 24, 2012
Visit site

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
Which is best for note-taking, a stylus with a rubber or mesh tip?

I'm kind of surprised that so few are available with a retractable tip or cover.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol