F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I was looking in my 'settings' section and I see that I have 106 MB in the 'downloads' section.
When I tap on 'downloads' it says "No Downloads".

Is this normal?
If not how do I fix it.
Thanks in advance.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I think its normal. when you download something the download bar shows up but when you tap it, The screen you see is the download history page and not the list of download.

I have some downloads but i cleared the download history so its blank now.

I am not sure what counts as download. it could be all download mb or files in download folder.

Edit: seems like the space you see is the download is the total file size in download folder. I have a 3 mb file in download folder and it shows 3 mb in download

Last edited:

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
No fuss, I was just curious about why it was there but nothing was in my downloads section. :p

This is my first Android device, I'm used to being locked into iOS.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

retsaw

Jul 16, 2012
Visit site
Re: Couple of Questions

The downloads app in the app draw doesn't show everything in the Downloads folder, I think its just stuff downloaded by Chrome (but I'm not sure). Try installing a file manager like ES File Explorer or Astro File Manager and taking a look to see if there is anything in your Downloads folder.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
The downloads app in the app draw doesn't show everything in the Downloads folder, I think its just stuff downloaded by Chrome (but I'm not sure). Try installing a file manager like ES File Explorer or Astro File Manager and taking a look to see if there is anything in your Downloads folder.

Thanks so much!
This is exactly what I needed.
I figured out what it was.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781