Nexus 7 Arrived Today

ansextra

Apr 16, 2011
Visit site
Saying hello from the proud owner of multiple Android devices!
I had purchased a Nexus 7 two weeks ago for my wife and she loves it! I already have a Galaxy Tab 10.1 as well as a GS3 phone. Since I had just gotten a bonus from work my wife said "go ahead and buy one. It's better for traveling than your Samsung tablet. So I did. Found it at MacMall for $249 for the 16Gb but no tax and free shipping. Felt pretty good buying from a place that supposedly is Apple-oriented... :)
Anyway, just wanted to say that so far I really like this tablet. I ordered a flip case from Amazon but it's not due to ship until 9/30.

Rick Hussey

Sep 26, 2012
Visit site
Welcome. I am a new user to the Nexus 7 myself although I have been using Android for quite some time now. I am very impressed with the fluidity of the N7 and find myself using it far more than my ipad.

I agree completely with other users that the device is more addictive than crack cocaine. One app I would definitely recommend is the superb swiftkey 3. This will definitely make the tablet even better.

I hope this helps.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TraderGary

Trusted Member
Apr 12, 2012
Visit site
SwiftKey 3:
Are you using the version for phones or the version optimized for tablets?

Sent from my Asus Nexus 7 tablet.

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Yay! Grats on your new N7. It is addicting isn't it? :D

I rarely touch my laptops and iPhone now! The N7 has all but replaced them. Haha!

Its my favorite tech device thus far. Its made my life so much easier. Seriosuly. I'm actually more productive now because I always have the N7 with me everywhere I go. Now I bang out emails, log into my company's portal to work, read books on my insanely long "must read" list including work material,etc... All while on the go or lounging about even in the bath tub!

The 7" form factor is the perfect sweet spot! Big enough to do everything on but still small enough to fit in you pocket.

Hope you love your N7 as much as I love mine. :)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon