Problem Charging

JackBurton

Jul 17, 2012
Visit site
My wife always charges her nexus before it dies, no problem. Today was the Second time we charge it after the battery completely died. Both times when we plug it in the screen stays on but goes completely blank. After leaving it plugged in like this for a couple hours we come back to look at it and we can't do anything with the screen, and won't turn on or off. After holding the power button for an extended period of time finally in very small letters at the top itll say something like "low battery indicator on". After doing this and holding the power button again I then plug it back into charge and starts charging as normal. Has anybody heard of this?

efyoiphone

Sep 7, 2012
Visit site
I had to hard reset one the other day for a family member. When she gave it to me the battery was completely dead. I plugged it up and let it charge a few minutes. When I tried to enter recovery mode it did the same thing. I tried a few more times with the same result. After about a half hour I tried again and it powered on. So I'm assuming that it simply didn't have enough juice to display the battery charging animation.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cy3berOdyssey