Been using Android since the 2.0 days of my OG Droid. Replaced that with a Galaxy Nexus last year and currently have a Galaxy S3 for my phone. Yesterday, I gave into my temptations and picked up a Nexus 7 16GB. So, now I've got all my previous apps and a $25 credit burning a hole in my digital wallet.

I'm looking for recommendations for apps (or even articles that might give me some good recommendations) that are either optimized for the Nexus 7 or really work well on it vs. a phone sized screen.

I've had little luck so far trying to construct a search string for the forum that would lead me to such a discussion. Thanks,
    09-30-2012 06:33 PM
    sketchbook pro is for tablets (quite a bit better than the mobile one) and it's .25 cents today only.
    i havent bought that many apps yet but some of them look amazing on the nexus ( order and chaos) and some of them still look good, yet slightly stretched (robot unicorn attack).
    sorry if this isnt helpful as i've mostly downloaded games and a couple productivity apps for school
    09-30-2012 06:47 PM
    Not sure yet how to do on the tablet, but on my PC can do search on Google play, for apps for "My Asus Nexus 7"

Also apps show ...... "This app is compatible with your Asus Nexus 7".
    09-30-2012 07:00 PM