I don't get the apps!!

jazzyyxo

Oct 2, 2012
Visit site
I'm getting my nexus on Thursday and ive been on the website where it has all the apps, theres loads but some i click on there not for the tablet? there for like HTC and stuff? How do i know which i can download and use and which not to. The site isnt very good doesnt give me the option to just look at Nexus apps

monkeyluis

Nov 16, 2011
Visit site
As the above poster said it'll mention what apps are compatible or not. Unfortunately,and I agree, is that the play store needs to have a tablet specific section or emote immediately if one is optimized for both tablet and phone. And a phone app that works on a tablet is not a tablet specific app. There is a huge difference. This is why I like the iOS store. I can see iPad specific apps, or it'll tell me immediately of an app is universal.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...pps/collection/tablet_featured&token=jnth5oEa

---------- Post Merged at 11:05 AM ---------- Previous Post was at 11:03 AM ----------

I'm getting my nexus on Thursday and ive been on the website where it has all the apps, theres loads but some i click on there not for the tablet? there for like HTC and stuff? How do i know which i can download and use and which not to. The site isnt very good doesnt give me the option to just look at Nexus apps
Once you add your google account to the new phone the site will change and will only display app that is compatible with your phone.
Now its just showing all apps.

JustinMueller8810

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site

Download Playboard asap. You'll love it because it's so polished and only shows you apps that are compatible with the Nexus 7

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums