Cool widget you may not know about

JustinMueller8810

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Found this little gem just now, figured I'de share it with yall.

Websnap

Keep a snapshot of a web page that you frequent as a widget on your home screen! You can adjust the frequency at which it refreshes. Obviously is made 100x better using a launch her like Nova to be able to resize it to your hearts content.

I'm currently using it to keep track of my favorite NFL teams schedule/scores and to view Internet memes.

Do you know of any apps that are cool that I may not know about??

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

chuckr01

Dec 28, 2011
Visit site
Found this little gem just now, figured I'de share it with yall.

Websnap

Keep a snapshot of a web page that you frequent as a widget on your home screen! You can adjust the frequency at which it refreshes. Obviously is made 100x better using a launch her like Nova to be able to resize it to your hearts content.

I'm currently using it to keep track of my favorite NFL teams schedule/scores and to view Internet memes.

Do you know of any apps that are cool that I may not know about??

Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a shot.

I'll share one that I have on all of my Android devices, Skytracker. This is helpful to anyone who pays attention to the weather. It runs in the background and if you click on it in your notifications you can open your local radar loop. It displays your current temperature on the notifications bar. It defaults to Bend, Oregon but if you hit the icon that looks like a house you can choose use current location and press done. You will be on your radar for where you are, even if you are moving. You can choose to be notified of alerts, such as Severe or Tropical, etc. Now that winter is on the approach, some may find this a useful tool, being in Florida the Winter warnings aren't terribly helpful, I have mine set to Severe. It also gives you the forecast for upcoming days. This is really a nice general purpose weather tool for anyone that cares about the weather and the price is right, free on the Play Store.

JustinMueller8810

Sep 1, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the tip, I'll give it a shot.

I'll share one that I have on all of my Android devices, Skytracker. This is helpful to anyone who pays attention to the weather. It runs in the background and if you click on it in your notifications you can open your local radar loop. It displays your current temperature on the notifications bar. It defaults to Bend, Oregon but if you hit the icon that looks like a house you can choose use current location and press done. You will be on your radar for where you are, even if you are moving. You can choose to be notified of alerts, such as Severe or Tropical, etc. Now that winter is on the approach, some may find this a useful tool, being in Florida the Winter warnings aren't terribly helpful, I have mine set to Severe. It also gives you the forecast for upcoming days. This is really a nice general purpose weather tool for anyone that cares about the weather and the price is right, free on the Play Store.

I like having a small weather temp in my notification bar. I don't like having a giant widget of weather on my home screen so i'll actually use this one, thanks ^_^

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463