problems with Dark Knight rises game

indiane

Sep 14, 2010
Visit site
I downloaded the Dark Knight Rises gameloft game when it was on sale on the Play store. I cannot get the game to play. When I click on the app, it acts like it's going to work, the there's a white circle & the gameloft logo comes on, but then just a black screen. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling & still the same result. Any help is greatly appreciated.

gmen78

Apr 27, 2010
Visit site
I got same error....tried uninstalling and forgot about it. Days later I noticed app was still there, opened it up and it worked. Dunno what the hell I did, could of swore I uninstalled.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
I got same error....tried uninstalling and forgot about it. Days later I noticed app was still there, opened it up and it worked. Dunno what the hell I did, could of swore I uninstalled.

Batman ninja'd in and downloaded it while you slept. Go Batman! :D

Riju Barman

Jan 16, 2014
Visit site
I downloaded the Dark Knight Rises gameloft game when it was on sale on the Play store. I cannot get the game to play. When I click on the app, it acts like it's going to work, the there's a white circle & the gameloft logo comes on, but then just a black screen. I've tried uninstalling & reinstalling & still the same result. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phantom3SE