T3 Gadget Awards: Nexus 7 Wins Top Honour

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
This made me happy that I picked the N7 after a lot of waiting and reseach.

The leading innovators in the world of technology have been honoured for their achievements at the T3 Gadget Awards 2012.

ASUS were the big winners of the night at London's Old Billingsgate, scooping no fewer than five accolades.

These included Gadget Of The Year for the Google Nexus 7 by ASUS, which was also named Tablet Of The Year.

N7 won two Awards this year and ASUS won 5 Awards.

Tablet Of The Year: Google Nexus 7 By ASUS

Tech Brand Of The Year: ASUS

Gadget Of The Year Google Nexus 7 By ASUS

T3 Gadget Awards: Nexus 7 Wins Top Honour

KitN

Aug 11, 2012
Visit site
Oh nice! Did they also win "Defects of the Year" too? :p

Seriously, kudos to Asus & the Nexus 7. Even with the defects, it earned the accolades. :thumbup:

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Wildo6882

Aug 13, 2010
Visit site
It is an awesome tablet...just wish I would have come without so many quality control issues. That's been the biggest downfall. It's still the best tablet on the market, IMHO. I just hope Google and whoever they partner with for the next Nexus tablet doesn't put out a product with so many defects.

AstronomerXI

Sep 18, 2012
Visit site
Oh nice! Did they also win "Defects of the Year" too? :p

Seriously, kudos to Asus & the Nexus 7. Even with the defects, it earned the accolades. :thumbup:

I'm betting that the actual % of units with manufacturing defects is not out of line with the industry average. Given its popularity and visibility, and people's instinct to complain when their new ''bright and shiny'' ain't perfect, we naturally see comments on forums weighted towards the negative, which is natural. Someone pointed out elsewhere on the forums that this is the sort of place we go to look for help or to complain. Satisfied customers just use their stuff.

Shilohcane

Aug 5, 2012
Visit site
Look I have had four Iphone 4 in two years. Two never worked more than a few days. I am not a fan but my wife's I4 even with broken glass had better reception than my last one. Just got a new Android phone that works well. Yet no one else I know has the issues I had with my four Iphone, I am happy with my N7 but I understand people that had bad issues.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781