Nexus 7 - stuck at 'downloading' in play store

michellaneous

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
When I try to download anything from the Play Store, my Nexus 7 gets stuck at the 'Downloading' stage forever without making any progress. I was able to download some apps from the Amazon App Store though, so I guess it's isolated to Google Play.

Anyone know how to fix this?

henywatty

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
I've had the same issue, and it's been discussed on the following thread with a possible fix:
http://forums.androidcentral.com/go...5-problem-since-4-1-2-update.html#post2232255
It may also be that some apps are incompatible with 4.1.2, so the developers may have to update them. Flipboard is one that doesn't seem to want to install.

It must be something wrong with your device or the software update. I recently downloaded Flipboard in a matter of seconds. Check that there is nothing wrong with your internet connection - I once found myself in the situation you are in, however it was only due to the Wi-Fi malfunctioning.

Sent from my Nexus 7

aponteg22

Jul 11, 2011
Visit site
Hmm. It seems like apps I previously installed can not be installed again. Just uninstalled an app and it does not want to install. Apps that weren't installed prior to 4.1.2 seem to install just fine.
By the way, Wi-fi connection is working smoothly, no problems.