32 GB Nexus is real

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I never said I wasn't going to :p

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Where in ct? I may try to pick one up tomorrow. Please tell me you're not in southwestern ct since your store won't sell them yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

KidCuda

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Where in ct? I may try to pick one up tomorrow. Please tell me you're not in southwestern ct since your store won't sell them yet?

Eastern CT (that's as specific as I'll be). We haven't gotten any word on when we can sell them, so I'm not going to try to go around the system. I know how you feel though, I was the guy calling staples a year ago trying to get the Wi-Fi Xoom a day early.

I'm not going to tell you to not call the stores though!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

sheureka

Apr 27, 2011
Visit site
Deep down inside, I want to throw a tantrum, considering I bought mine on 9/26 for the same price as the 32 will be. Not to mention I only have 5.66 GB left and I don't have much installed. I know about the OTG cable and all, and I know that Bard's tale and iBirds pro take up ungodly amounts of space.. but still, even just the principle of it all.

I'm sure your face looked like your avatar after reading this thread.
If it helps, iBirds pro doesn't really take up that much space. I have both it and Audubon Birds on my 8GB and don't have a space problem.

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Eastern CT (that's as specific as I'll be). We haven't gotten any word on when we can sell them, so I'm not going to try to go around the system. I know how you feel though, I was the guy calling staples a year ago trying to get the Wi-Fi Xoom a day early.

I'm not going to tell you to not call the stores though!

I went through that when the touch pad was on fire sale. I'm just going to stop on my way to wallmart to return the 16 and see what happens.

F0REVERY0UNG-

Aug 15, 2012
Visit site
I was pretty upset over this earlier this morning.
I purchased mine a little over a month ago and I was thinking that I should have just waited.
Honestly though, I have every app I need installed and I still have 10.7 GB available.
It's not like I'm hurting for more space, so I'm not gonna sweat over something that I can't change.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jeverts

Nov 23, 2010
Visit site
amen brother, with the 8, I've got all my stuff remotly stored and am not looking back. Am rooted and running the Black Bean Grouper ROM and it's screamin along nicely....

a1kemist

Dec 14, 2011
Visit site
If it helps, iBirds pro doesn't really take up that much space. I have both it and Audubon Birds on my 8GB and don't have a space problem.

I have both but new install of ibirds have you download the entire library and it was huge.

Trying to figure out what is using up the space.

Sent from my PG86100 using Android Central Forums

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
I'm gonna see if Walmart has them too.

When I bought my 16 on Tuesday, it was the last one. And Wallmart has a pretty good supply chain, so why would they only have 1 unit left???

I would think they would keep these things well stocked. I'll let everyone know tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

Yogi217

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Walmart may have them in stock, but the UPC is blocked at the register until the 29th, so no go on an early deal at Walmart/Sam's Club.

Thanks. I may ask if I'm there. But other people have posted that staples is openly selling them.

KidCuda

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm gonna see if Walmart has them too.

When I bought my 16 on Tuesday, it was the last one. And Wallmart has a pretty good supply chain, so why would they only have 1 unit left???

I would think they would keep these things well stocked. I'll let everyone know tomorrow morning. :rolleyes:

Things that don't sell that often are usually stocked that way. I sell phones and we rarely have more than 3 of each at any one time. Same for the nexus 7.

svfd757

Feb 10, 2012
Visit site
Looks like I'm waiting to buy my daughters 7s for the Christmas. I might swap out one of the 32s for my 8 gig lol. She's only 9,she will never notice lol

stillmind

Aug 25, 2012
Visit site
Flash availability option for all models, and of course, a micro SD slot would be a good addition at this point, not just more storage.