User ID and password problems with Nexus 7

BrianForty

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Hi, I am having problems accessing two sites, the first is the Woolworths everydayrewards site, I type in my user ID code which is all numbers, and password which is lowercase letters and numbers, and I get the reply "You do not have permission to access this site", though I can access the sight ok with the wifes Asus Transformer 101 running ICS with no problems.

The other sight is my Westpac internet site, which on a PC allows you to type in a user ID with the keyboard, but to input your password you must use your mouse to click the keys of an on screen keyboard (stops key loggers). Again I can access the sight with my wifes Asus Transformer, even though the browser doesn't display a keyboard, we can type the password in using the transformers attched key board. But all though the nexus 7 running Jelly Bean displays the same screen as the Transformer, the site will not accept the password, says it has to be Alpha Numeric only.
I am not sure if the problem is jelly bean, or the fact that the Nexus uses a on screen keyboard.
Though other secure sites seem to be ok.

Any ideas out there.

BrianForty

Oct 24, 2012
Visit site
Partly solved, Westpac has an Android app, which shows the login screen exactly the same as on a PC.
Woolworths havw an app, but does not run on Jelly Bean.