will you sell your 8GB nexus 7?

tranbo94

Oct 26, 2012
Visit site
I was shocked when check google play today. They released the nexus 10 and the nexus 7 32GB. and the nexus 7 8GB gone forever. I feel being treated unfairly. Would you sell you nexus 7 8GB to get a 16GB or maybe 32GB? Also, where i can sell my nexus 7, but dont know how to sell yet. I may sell it through!

OneZeoN

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
treated unfairly??

you could of bought the 16gb but chose the 8gb for your budget/needs
the 16gb being lowered in price is just what happens to all gadgets over time (even 6 months)

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
2 weeks ago i help one my co-workers buy a nexus 7 8GB on ebay. She bought for $229 and a week later sold it for $100. No lie. She's old and I knew old people and Android don't mix. But she insisted on getting to read magazine and books etc. A week later she came to me complaining how she doesn't get android at all. she wanted to sell it to me but I didn't want it at the time. Got my 32GB N7 this morning now I'm pissed I didn't buy off her. Could of ebay it and made some extra $$ out of it. Enjoying my N7 in this hurricane but regretting not buying 8GB from her for $100. What a loss.

SuperZac

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
I would if I had gotten one, never considered it though.
I will be returning my 16GB to the store, fortunately Sam's Club has a lenient return policy.

tabletnovice

Sep 4, 2012
Visit site
She's old and I knew old people and Android don't mix.

Hey, I'm old and have two Android devices. No problem. :p ;)

Wow, selling it for less than half the price within a week? The price seems too low to me.

Since I bought a Galaxy S3, I'm thinking of selling my 8 GB Nexus 7 with cover and stylus (I already have two interested buyers). I've seen some bids on eBay for around $150. Does that sound about right?

droid83

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site
Hey, I'm old and have two Android devices. No problem. :p ;)

Wow, selling it for less than half the price within a week? The price seems too low to me.

Since I bought a Galaxy S3, I'm thinking of selling my 8 GB Nexus 7 with cover and stylus (I already have two interested buyers). I've seen some bids on eBay for around $150. Does that sound about right?

Hope you can get that much for it. you only get about 5gig really. $100 sound right. 8gig is absolete. Not too many people want it

liljew

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
I have problems managing my content with 32GB, I just don't see how I could get much use of an 8GB one unless I got a faster Internet connection to make streaming media feasible.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums