Good Experience With Google Customer Service

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
Okay I posted here a short time ago about getting my N7 replaced because of blown speakers..... I purchased the N7 back on July 30, and about two weeks after having it, the speakers blew! I was planning on just replacing the speakers myself, as it seemed like a very easy fix, but I can't find the part in stock anywhere....So I decided to just call Google and try to get the N7 repaired or replaced.....I talked with a very pleasant girl named Nadine....explained my problem to her...she put me on hold for a few minutes, then told me they were shipping a new N7 to me and I should have it within 72 hours....she was also including a return UPS label to ship the defective N7 back! I was surprised when I got the new N7 delivered in 48 hours! I was told by her that if I didn't ship the defective N7 back within two days after getting the new one, that my credit card would be charged $199.00.... needless to say, I shipped the old one back yesterday! So all is well, and the new N7 is running perfectly! I was just so glad that Google Customer Care was a positive thing for me, rather than some of the horror stories I've read about on this forum!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Eduardo06sp

Aug 8, 2012
Visit site
I wish here were a tad more threads like this. People enjoying their products is always great to hear about.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Had the same experience with two different Play Store devices. Google's customer service always blows me away.

Sent from my Nexus 7

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mike7star