Transferring photos from camera to nexus 7

k9cachers

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
I'm just purchased a Nexus 7 and want to be able to download pictures from my camera to the Nexus 7. I've read many posts that talk about an OTG cable. Can someone please give me a link me to the correct cable I need to get. Are there options other than the one from Hong Kong? Would I then need to get a sd card reader?
Thanks in advance. I know this question has been asked before, I just can't figure out what to buy

k9cachers

Nov 12, 2012
Visit site
Thanks for the link. I'll check it out. The reason I don't want to use Wi Fi File Explorer is because there will be times I want to do this when I don't have access to WiFi

plumberdv

Oct 20, 2012
Visit site
Hi k9,
Give this cable a shot: Amazon.com: T & S Electronics Micro USB OTG Cable - Google Nexus 7, Xoom, Samsung Galaxy, Iconia A510, Toshiba Excite 305, & more. LIFETIME WARRANTY!: Computers & Accessories

Also, I highly recommend ditching the cable altogether and using a program like "WiFi File Explorer" to transfer files to and from any Android device. You can find it in the Play Store.

Cory

What if the OP's camera isn't an Android device?

I'd never use my smart phone (Galaxy S3) for any serious picture taking, that's all done using a digital SLR which naturally has no WIFI.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech