Who is going with which provider -- AT&T or tmobile -- for n7 3G and why?????

duke1231

Feb 3, 2012
Visit site
i am with att, so i will do the share plan. i got the nexus 7 mobile, because I drive tractor trailer in my state, and being able to view google maps on a bigger screen is really helpful. I also like the size of the 7 inch form factor, I can bring it with me everywhere, and still have my iphone for communicating with friends and family who also have an iphone. Mainly though, I love the freedom of mobility, with the size.

Nychotxxx

Jul 26, 2012
Visit site
Did you already get the n7 3G or are you waiting for it? Did you have to get it via the play store or elsewhere?

i am with att, so i will do the share plan. i got the nexus 7 mobile, because I drive tractor trailer in my state, and being able to view google maps on a bigger screen is really helpful. I also like the size of the 7 inch form factor, I can bring it with me everywhere, and still have my iphone for communicating with friends and family who also have an iphone. Mainly though, I love the freedom of mobility, with the size.

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
I'm staying with Verizon...

Tethered to my GSIII for unlimited LTE goodness.

Screenshot_2012-11-16-08-41-49-1.png

Sorry, couldn't help myself. :p

-Suntan

Suntan

Mar 16, 2011
Visit site
When you say "unlimited", do you mean unlimited data? If you have a cap, how long before you blow through it at those speeds?

I mean unlimited. Grandfathered in (with a 20% company discount to boot!) Although I rarely go over 3 or 4 GB in a month at max. Wifi is just too prevalent in my life to tether that much, I only tether very rarely in reality.

-Suntan

VoltaicShock

Nov 18, 2009
Visit site
I mean unlimited. Grandfathered in (with a 20% company discount to boot!) Although I rarely go over 3 or 4 GB in a month at max. Wifi is just too prevalent in my life to tether that much, I only tether very rarely in reality.

-Suntan

LOL! I used 12GB last month. That wasn't all from tethering. I am on a bus for almost 4 hours a day. I watch a lot of movies.