Gmail keeps signing out automatically...

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Its been the past few days that it has been doing this, a "!" triangle appears in the notification tray and says couldn't connect to Google servers...has this happen to anyone else? Also it has been happening on my gnex as well...any thoughts?

Sent from my Nexus 7

thedoo79

Sep 12, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Started when I implemented 2 step verification, though that may not be the cause.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Same here. Started when I implemented 2 step verification, though that may not be the cause.

Sent from my HTC One S using Android Central Forums

It was just sitting there waiting for me when I woke up...email was still pushing through though...
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

jairusz

Jul 22, 2012
Visit site
Been getting that as well. It could be the Google servers acting up.

Sent from a tablet on the latest crappy OS, using an app that I purchased from an app store that appends this signature below my post to make me look superior in social status to everyone else.

rexxman

Apr 28, 2011
Visit site
Yep. Been getting that triangle, Google Server message, starting today. 3 times so far. When I press the notice from the notification area, it just flashes and disappears. Everything still seems to work.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
In another thread, someone said Google Voice Search wasn't working, so maybe it's connected.

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Ever since it happened twice today it hasn't happen since...strange. I guess it was on googles server side that had a glitch.

Sent from my Nexus 7

cporier91

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1353568052528.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353568052528.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 91
  • uploadfromtaptalk1353568061144.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1353568061144.jpg
    42.9 KB · Views: 37

Small_law

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Yup. Getting it on both my N7 on 4.2 and my Verizon GNex that's still on 4.1. A manual sync works just fine.

Has the Google Voice app gone sideways on anyone else since the last update? It may have something to do with this.

mbj8448

May 17, 2011
Visit site
Yup. Getting it on both my N7 on 4.2 and my Verizon GNex that's still on 4.1. A manual sync works just fine.

Has the Google Voice app gone sideways on anyone else since the last update? It may have something to do with this.

Yes to both.

I am getting these same error notifications on my GS3 and my Nexus 7. But it doesn't actually seem to be affecting the functionality of Gmail.

Also, my Google Voice app has been wonky, mainly on my GS3. When I open it, there are a bunch of messages that I had previously archived. Refreshing doesn't change anything. Closing the app and reopening doesn't change anything. Only sending a message makes everything go back to normal.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Same here. Three times today, but no noticeable effect on services.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

losl

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I have exactly the same issue started yesterday. I get a "Error login the server" notification and touch "Next"
button "try again" comes up.The error notification not coming up again after i clear ALL cache related to Google.
Go to settings/app/all and then clear all caches in the apps with the words "Google" and "gmail".

Hope this help, good luck !

SLo

Tsarli

Nov 8, 2012
Visit site
I've been getting that same error for the past two days. And as noted by other Nexus 7 owners here, it doesn't seem to be affecting anything. I'm currently using another Android device, Sony Ericsson Live with Walkman, and it doesn't exhibit that error.