Nexus 7: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

Michael Dahling

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Re: Tablet won't turn on - HELP!

i am having the same problem. and I just got my tablet yesterday. it seemed to be working just fine yesterday. I allowed the battery to die completely before charger it and it doesn't finish starting. Like you it makes it to the "Android" screen and then doesn't go further then that.

lmvine

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site

I sent my wife's tablet to ASUS in Grapevine Texas. Shipped Insured 2 day air. After 20 days from receipt it is back & same problem. Locks up, slightly different than before. I can get it to reboot by holding the power & vol down.

ASUS CS said they have 3 month warranty on repairs.

Remart Robles

Oct 14, 2013
Visit site

mine when i start it does turn on but the android robot just keep on flying it just cant go to the window pls help tnx.

hrvoje fejer

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

my tablet was empty and i connect it to my laptop,now it wont start,he just write android on screen and stais that way for a wile and shuts down,what shoud i do?

hrvoje fejer

Oct 27, 2013
Visit site

its crazy that we all have a same problem,i think all tablets have an error on it,im from croatia,it means tablets around the world are ****ed up

Re: Help..

Um, when I was using it, it turned off for some reason. I try turning it on, but that didn't work, or 10 seconds. WHAT I DO?!?!? my mum needs to use it as well and I can't tell her that it don't turn on?! she won't buy me another one so please help :(

Nov 3, 2013
Visit site

im using microdigit7 and may tablet wont turn on..but im using it last night then when i woke up this morning it just turn off and wont turn on.....plzz elp meee

Please help! I charged it overnight and this morning, I took off my charger and it was up to 80% and I was using it until it blacked out in my hands! Please help! I didn't drop of spill or (anything to break it) it! I appreciate it! :(

anon(8222103)

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site

I'm having the same problem I've got an android tablet and it's not turning on I've had it since May and it's been working fine, no problems. Until I broke my charger then I got a new charger about 20 days later and the red/sometimes green light flashes but it doesn't turn on I also tried holding the power button for 10 seconds nor did that work.

If anyone knows, reply back, please?

anon(8222103)

Nov 7, 2013
Visit site

Mine's not working and I've tried pushing the power button for time and it's been charging for about 2 days, really need to fix it, can someone help, please? It was working perfectly fine before this?!?!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci