Setting Up Folders In Quick Pic

tab4us

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
I transferred two group of pictures using dongle/usb drive via Nexus Media Importer.

In doing so I set up each set of pics in separately named folders prior to transferring. These folders/pictures successfully loaded onto NMI. I then went into the first folder and saved each picture individually into QuickPic (and they also were in Gallery). I then saved the second group of pictures in the secondly named folder.

What happened was that the pictures were then all grouped together--they were not in separate folders.

Is there a way to get the pictures into separate pictures when they are transferred over from NMI to QP?

Thanks

tab4us

Oct 7, 2012
Visit site
Follow-up

I managed to get the folders to be recognized in Quick Pic.

But, I decided to delete all the pics and start over with new folder names. I could not to get some of the files to load. For example it would load a half dozen files (the same ones that had "saved" sucessfully and I got the message---Failed to import ENO ENT (no such file or directory).

I did a reboot of the computer to no avail. I cleared all data/cache under the APP setting--no avail. I uninstalled and reinstalled Nexus Media Importer and the same problem existed. Some of the pics in NMI would save (usually the first half dozen or so) and then some of the later files would also. I tired different files. No luck.

Used three different USB/card drives.

Suggestons?

Thanks

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21