Chrome search bar and app

redflooch

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
I wanted to find out if there is a 'forward' button on the Chrome search bar. I find it annoying that I can't go back to the page I was on if it accidentally press 'back'. Also, is there any way to create a bookmark tool bar in the Chrome app? There really should be if there isn't.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Yes, in the Chrome browser, just to the left of the address bar, forward and back buttons are available.

No, you cannot add a bookmarks bar to mobile Chrome. However, you can easily access your bookmarks by opening a new tab or pressing the menu button (3 vertical dots to the right of the address bar) and choosing Bookmarks, causing the current tab to display the bookmarks.

redflooch

Dec 26, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I meant in the Google search bar not in then Chrome browser, there should be a forward and back button there. Thank you for that about the bookmarks though.

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Sorry, I meant in the Google search bar not in then Chrome browser, there should be a forward and back button there. Thank you for that about the bookmarks though.
there isnt any forward for the google search bar as of now. Google can add it with a simple app update.
I dont think it will make it to google search anytime soon but i hear you