Nexus 7 baclit glows after sometime

aquariusand24

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Hi all
I am using Nexus 7 tablet .
The issue is that backlit is automatically glows on after frequent intervals all the time.
I checked in settings also but didn't find the relevant solution.
It would be of great help if someone help me out of this.Thanks in advance... :)

mvp4him3

Feb 28, 2011
Visit site
Are you talking about while reading a book the back light changes different brightness? Like goes bright and then dimmer and then a little dimmer and then bright again?

aquariusand24

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
Are you talking about while reading a book the back light changes different brightness? Like goes bright and then dimmer and then a little dimmer and then bright again?

Hey thanks for ur concern but this is not what m looking at..Probably u got misinterpreted that or the post itself has lack of clarity.
Well the thing is that m not using any book reader nor any application . Just put my tablet idle after done with it and then after frequent intervals(say 10 mins), its automatically glows on as someone push the power button and then glows off and this gonna happen continuous without any human interference....:(

samarul1988

Nov 1, 2013
Visit site
Still you that problem ? Even am facing this. I noticed that there is a new notification arrived whenever my device starts glowing automatically . Pl check this.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kiaara