Magnetic closure on Nexus 7 Tablet case - could this damage

Ralston McPherson

Sep 12, 2013
Visit site
My own nexus 7 2 Crashes frequently and becomes very unstable if I use it in my case witch has a magnetic closure. No longer use this case and my tablet now works flawlessly. Have asked around and it seems some cases cause problems and some don't. The case I have has quite powerful magnets and this may be the problem. Can anyone advise of a case out there with a magnetic closure that has not caused problems for the nexus 7?

sierratango

Sep 25, 2013
Visit site
Sorry to revive an old thread but I just experienced the same problem with the magnetic Moko slim case for the Nexus 7 and wanted to share my experience with others.

It seems the magnet in the case is powerful enough to interfere with the battery controller and cause the Nexus 7 to report incorrect battery levels, which ultimately shut the tablet down at random times even when there was plenty of juice left. Since taking out the case, I have not experienced any more problems.

sampoodle

Nov 14, 2012
Visit site
Sorry to revive an old thread but I just experienced the same problem with the magnetic Moko slim case for the Nexus 7 and wanted to share my experience with others.

It seems the magnet in the case is powerful enough to interfere with the battery controller and cause the Nexus 7 to report incorrect battery levels, which ultimately shut the tablet down at random times even when there was plenty of juice left. Since taking out the case, I have not experienced any more problems.

Odd. No such thing here.
More details?

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Xd3dp1gX