Realtor.com on my new N7

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
My first 16g N7 had this app. It was stolen and I got a new 32g N7 last week. When I go to play store Realtor.com it says it is not supported by this device and gives me no option to download...that's bull cause it worked before.

What can I do? Thanks

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Android Central Forums

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
Contact the app developer? (I bet it's related to the android 4.2 update but really, it's the developer that controls these things and no one else)

bigtroutz

Oct 28, 2012
Visit site
My first 16g N7 had this app. It was stolen and I got a new 32g N7 last week. When I go to play store Realtor.com it says it is not supported by this device and gives me no option to download...that's bull cause it worked before.

What can I do? Thanks

download the app on your desktop / laptop and sideload it. If it truly is still compatible it will work fine.

You can find directions on how to sideload in other threads here if you don't know how, but it's pretty simple, download, click allow external something or other in settings and install it from a filemanager on your N7 or something like that... i did it a coupla times months ago and no sweat even for my peabrain

Praggles

Jun 20, 2012
Visit site
Yeah...went to app store and it downloaded finally on the new N7! Thanks Realtor.com.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Robbyworkman1995