Does the Nexus 7 have Microsoft word or an app like it?

Zay92

Oct 15, 2012
Visit site
Hey everyone I'm just coming from a BlackBerry playbook since it died not to long ago. But I was in the market for another small tablet since I don't want to be carry a big 10 inch with me to school and work. But that were my question comes to play. Its not that I desperately need the tablet to have word for school and random stuff but it would be nice since the playbook offered it.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Android Central Forums

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
There are a ton of optoins for this. Google Docs through the Drive app is the easiest/free-ist way. If you specifically need to edit .doc or .docx files there are a ton of word processing apps that will help you. My current favorite is OfficeSuite Pro, but Docs To Go is another well known one, and i'm sure a number of other people will come with their recommendations. Some of the apps, Office Suite Pro again being my example, can even hook into cloud services like skydrive, so for me when I have to use a word document specifically I can put it in my skydrive storage and access it from my phone via the app.

zero3187

Apr 25, 2010
Visit site
There are a ton of optoins for this. Google Docs through the Drive app is the easiest/free-ist way

I think Google Docs through Google Drive is great. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but it does most stuff you'd need a word processor for and it auto-saves while you work and stores it in the cloud and you can download those files to a device if you need to. I use it all the time.

wunderbar

Dec 11, 2010
Visit site
I think Google Docs through Google Drive is great. There aren't a lot of bells and whistles but it does most stuff you'd need a word processor for and it auto-saves while you work and stores it in the cloud and you can download those files to a device if you need to. I use it all the time.

I generally prefer this option myself, but sometimes it is just better/easier if you're working with word files specifically to not have to import them into google docs then export them again every time.

That, and I think that SkyDrive is better than Google Drive in almost every measurable way so Skydrive is quickly becoming my primary cloud storage solution.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Agentirish