Torrents

72jaybird

Jan 31, 2013
Visit site
I've tried to download torrents to my Nexus 7 with no success. I have both the BitTorrent and the uTorrent apps installed. On my laptop, I normally use a website from Australia to download Rugby matches and the torrents automatically pulled up in my uTorrent. However on my Nexus 7, when I try the same thing, it doesn't work. When I click on the torrent I want to download it does not open uTorrent or BitTorrent. It goes directly to my "Downloads" on the tablet within a matter of seconds, which tells me it's not really downloaded because these games usually take a while to download. Anyway, if I click on the supposedly downloaded torrent, it says "Can't open file". The torrent apps don't seem to be doing anything. Not sure what I'm doing wrong. Hope my description makes sense. Please help.

steve1time

Sep 12, 2012
Visit site
Are you sure you are clicking a torrent file and not a direct download link? If all is correct once you've clicked on the link it should open torrent app "use just one app I personally like utorrent" then it should ask to save file to SD card then it should start downloading in utorrent. Then use a file explorer such as es file explorer to locate the files. If you are doing things as explained then try uninstalling all torrent apps then clean cache and reboot then reinstall utorrent that should then work fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

dave armitstead

May 25, 2013
Visit site
Are you sure you are clicking a torrent file and not a direct download link? If all is correct once you've clicked on the link it should open torrent app "use just one app I personally like utorrent" then it should ask to save file to SD card then it should start downloading in utorrent. Then use a file explorer such as es file explorer to locate the files. If you are doing things as explained then try uninstalling all torrent apps then clean cache and reboot then reinstall utorrent that should then work fine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance