non trusted wifi

ecnar

Dec 27, 2011
Visit site
I tried to access the wifi on my job for the first time today. When I did, I got a warning screen that said google achrome does not trust this source and that I should not proceed. Is this normal? My Nexus 7 has not done this on ather wifi spots. My Samsung Statosphere has no issue with the wifi. Should I go ahead and connect to the work wifi with my Nexus?

mathelm

Oct 18, 2012
Visit site
Dose "you work" wifi boot to a web page to sign you in? If so I think it's the web page that isn't trusted. But yes, if you can sign in, do so. Unless you think someone there will try to hack your nexus...

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I tried to access the wifi on my job for the first time today. When I did, I got a warning screen that said google achrome does not trust this source and that I should not proceed. Is this normal? My Nexus 7 has not done this on ather wifi spots. My Samsung Statosphere has no issue with the wifi. Should I go ahead and connect to the work wifi with my Nexus?

yes, its normal. I get the same on my work wifi too. chrome is just making you aware that the certificate for your company is not identified.
since its your work wifi you can totally trust it.

you can install user certificate from your company on your nexus 7 and that message will never showup.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance