What is the thing you dislike about the Nexus 7 the most?

ruger141

Jan 19, 2011
Visit site
-Screen LIFT (before I got it fixed)
-Volume & Power Buttons are not distinguishable enough. I constantly hit the power button while meaning to adjust volume.
-Speakers could have been way better as well without affecting the price at all(My iPhone for crying out loud although much smaller has 2x the sound).

xzb6np

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I can't complain about features that I knew it did not have like an sd slot, but I am very unhappy that I can't use a headset with a mic. That is just plain stupid. How could that most basic feature be missing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I can't complain about features that I knew it did not have like an sd slot, but I am very unhappy that I can't use a headset with a mic. That is just plain stupid. How could that most basic feature be missing.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

To be clear, you can use a bluetooth headset, just not wired.

henywatty

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
The only thing that I don't like about the Nexus 7 is the lack of available accessories where I live. For example, a while ago before the iPad Mini had even been released there was a whole section dedicated to iPad Mini cases in my nearest electronics store. The N7 had been out for months and months and not a single accessory in sight. Literally, not a single one.

Thank God for the internet and free shipping.

Sent from my Nexus 7 running Android 4.2.1 using Tapatalk