Stupid Noob

Colin Mochan

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
Hi I watch a lot of videos on you tube and when i got my nexus i watched the 10 things you must do with nexus 7stupidly i rooted the device so i could use the beats audio app with no clue it would stop me using skygo the reason I bought it because i work away a lot. I tryed to unroot at the weekend so I could use the app on my nxt trip using nexus toolkit v1.6.2. i have subsequently bricked it ( it freezes on sending system and now wont boot) It powers up so I hope it is still fixable all I get is the wee andriod lying down like hes dead ( not a good sign Im sure) Any help really would be apreciated Im far from an expert so if theres an idiot guide I wud love the help.:-[

2defmouze

Jul 9, 2011
Visit site
If the hard reset doesn't work, you can flash the factory images for the Nexus 7 from
https://developers.google.com/android/nexus/images.

You can do that by putting the device in fastboot mode. Post back here if you need detailed step by step instructions.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Hi Googol can you please send me step by step instructions ?

We have step by step instructions in the Rooting section (link also in my signature) :)

Colin Mochan

Feb 9, 2013
Visit site
hi googol I have tried the tool kits but I only get to sending the big file then it hangs i can get the nexus in to fast boot mode when i got the the command promts to install the Nasaki .img im lost