New Tablet?

awilisch

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site
Hey everyone.

I was curious if anyone thinks we'll see the new 7 inch or maybe an 8 inch tablet coming out soon? I'm finally ready to buy another 7 inch tablet but it seems the Nexus 7 is getting a little long in the tooth and they have to be coming out with something new soon.

Any thoughts?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Android Central Forums

liljew

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
The media rumors have the nexus 7 getting update with a much faster processor and a higher resolution display. There will also be a slew of cheaper tablets in the $100 range for those that aren't in need of high performance.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using TapATalk

YAYTech

Jul 18, 2012
Visit site
Samsung's next tablets are rumored to be announced this month. The next Nexus tablets are rumored for May at the next Google I/O developers conference.

Uncle Reemus

Jan 16, 2013
Visit site
I have a galaxy tab 2 and am wanting something new... I love this little guy but would like some more internal memory.... Maybe a N7, never used one so I'll have to play with it a bit before buying.

Sent from September 25 1985

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
If waiting 4 or 5 months for the latest and greatest doesn?t work for you, here's a good deal that was posted on a couple of the Android blogs. It's a new 32gb Nexus 7 and includes free shipping, a pair of decent looking earbuds, and, best of all, a $30 Visa gift card. Assuming you don't get charged sales tax, that's an excellent deal. Seller on ebay is buydig, so it's legit.

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/1/711-...-Visa-Gift-Card-Ear-Buds-bundle-/321073271297

Xphreek

Feb 16, 2013
Visit site
I've been reading about a lot of new Tablets coming soon in the 7-8 inch form factor. There's the rumored LG Nexus 7.7, an Asus made 7" N7 sequel, the Note 8 by Samsung as well as the Galaxy Tab 3 7".... Something that also was interesting was in late December there were rumors of an HTC windows RT tablet coming out with a 7" display... Then there's the Acers. And of course the nooks and Kindle Fires already out. So lots to choose from but personally I'm sticking with Nexus... Oh yeah and I almost forgot... The iPad mini and rumored mini 2! Only way I see myself upgrading from my N7 though is to a new Nexus and only if it has KLP and bumped up specs like Tegra 4, 1080p screen, no bezel, 2 GB of Ram or all of the above... :)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LesleyWang