when do you think that google will release a cheaper and better version?

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
I kinda like Amazon's formula. New product at same price but update the old product a little bit and drop the price of that. It does fragment the kindle fire world a bit but a $130 refreshed kindle fire (on cyber Monday) that is better than my fathers original $200 fire was hard to resist for my son.

A brand new, completely updated N7 for $200 and a slightly refreshed original N7 for $130-$160 would be awesome.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Ultra50#WP

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
Why would they make a cheaper version? Maybe for new markets in 3rd world countries not the USA. I can see them making a better version for the us but not a cheaper version its already at a low price point.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Ultra50#WP

Oct 3, 2009
Visit site
I kinda like Amazon's formula. New product at same price but update the old product a little bit and drop the price of that. It does fragment the kindle fire world a bit but a $130 refreshed kindle fire (on cyber Monday) that is better than my fathers original $200 fire was hard to resist for my son.

A brand new, completely updated N7 for $200 and a slightly refreshed original N7 for $130-$160 would be awesome.

Amazon is just doing what Apple does come with a new model and drop price of old model.

SOLGarion

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Amazon is just doing what Apple does come with a new model and drop price of old model.

Yes, but they also refreshed the old model. Not only did they drop the price but they updated the CPU and doubled the ram. Apple doesn't do that.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87