English man back!

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
:-* At last my Google Now beloved English-accented man is back. If he told me I was due for a major meteor strike tomorrow, it would still sound wonderful!

Please excuse me while he and I spend some quality time together...

dashdashdot

Dec 7, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be so rude as to suggest that the American woman sounded less sophisticated ;) Just less familiar, and much less... well .... manly than the British smoothie :D

gtt1

Dec 21, 2012
Visit site
I would love to replace my drab American woman's voice with say Keira Knightley or Nigella Lawson but not a man's voice.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
I wouldn't be so rude as to suggest that the American woman sounded less sophisticated ;) Just less familiar, and much less... well .... manly than the British smoothie :D
Yes, us Americans are very proud of the fact that our women don't sound manly. However, it is not rude to suggest that they sound less sophisticated, because this is indeed true. The American accent is about as unsophisticated and unsmoothie as they come! And we're damn proud of that, too!

petaf

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
I just spoke to my N4 and a very helpful American lady answered. Being British myself, it would be nice to speak to a Brit. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci