Please help - Tablet survey

HawaiianLaker

May 12, 2010
Visit site
I am a mature student doing a survey on reading on tablets and e-readers for my degree.

I was thinking that this survey would be about reading in general, but it is geared more torwards reading Ebooks. I dont read Ebooks on my tablet only cuz i dont read Ebooks or books in general for that matter, but i DO read a TON on my tablet from web pages, to forums, and articles as well as magazines if that makes a diff.

japetty

Jan 5, 2012
Visit site
hehe. its actually animated picture but AC wont allow animated as profile pic. so its static for now.

I know I have seen it on other boards.

- - - Updated - - -

I am a mature student doing a survey on reading on tablets and e-readers for my degree. Even if you don?t read on your device your responses are still valid.

I would really appreciate if some of you lovely forum users would kindly participate. Your responses are completely anonymous and the only personal information required is your age category.

You can access the survey here: http://kwiksurveys.com/app/rendersurvey.asp?sid=tm5pwboran7mg9m81710&refer=

I?d love to offer a prize for one lucky participant but you will all just have to bask in the glow of my eternal gratitude :)

Many thanks

Done, Good luck

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
teapotsax