Looking for calendar widget

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Has anyone found a calendar widget that fills the entire space on one of the sevens home screens?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
The stock widget does not show the actual calendar in full page format, at least I cannot get to...

drjboulder

Jan 23, 2013
Visit site
This question got me thinking that it would it would be cool to have a full screen calendar on a home page. So I did some looking around. I found aCalendar that was mentioned above. It is pretty cool. But the free version only does a week in full screen with a full month in the bottom corner. Not bad. The paid version supposedly does a full screen month, but I have not tried that out.
I also found Julls' Calendar it does do full screen and I am liking it. I will probably keep it by itself on a home screen.
OP did not mention what functionality he was seeking along with being able to do full screen. Julls' Calendar is real basic. Just a calendar that you can swipe over to for a quick reference. aCalendar seems to be more richly featured and seems to synch with the native calendar.
Anyone know of any others?

zrxoa1

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I tried both mentioned here. Julls is closest to what I want. I want a full screen widget that shows full month and shows events scheduled.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep them coming!

Hoppy063

Dec 27, 2012
Visit site
I use Business Calendar that has 3 widget choices month, agenda and week views. You can also change the look of the views eg text or bars and so on.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD