Who says Google customer service sucks?

jd914

Banned
Feb 3, 2010
Visit site
Ok I had my issues with Google customer service with my Nexus 4 and it's been less than pleasurable. I was having issues with my Nexus 7 purchased back in July. I was having battery issues and my device would take all day to charge. I called Google last Saturday and got an exchange. My exchange arrived Thursday and I was expecting a refurbished unit but long behold, they shipped me a brand new sealed unit and usb cable and charger included! I was pleasantly surprised and very happy with Google. I guess they aren't as bad as I thought =)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

BlaqSakura

Dec 31, 2015
Visit site
I'm trying to set up a YouTube Business page, and it keeps creating a new Google+ page to make the YouTube Channel. I already have a Google+ page associated with my Gmail, I don't want another google account. I call Customer Service for assistance, I get transferred twice and told that there is No One for me to talk to about my issue. The only solution is to go online and ask in a forum for someone else to maybe help, but Google the owning company cannot! Google CS Definitely SUCKS!