Music Not Playing from Google Play...

Riyeko

Mar 3, 2013
Visit site
So ive bought a few songs here and there and put them on my tablet, because I dont like to listen to the radio or the music that is playing at work.
Anyway, two nights ago I forgot to hook my tablet into the charger. I knew it was getting low, but... I hadnt really used it since Wednesday, and probably wasnt going to use it until the weekend.
Its now the weekend, its been recharged and everything is working fine... for one thing.

Its not playing the music that I bought on my Google Play list.
It keeps telling me that i have to have an internet connection to play it, when before (last weekend), without it being hooked to an internet connection, it was playing music just fine.
As i drove in my car, as I was running, as I was at work.. etc.

Why is it not playing my music now?
Is it mad at me because I ran the battery down?

Any tips, tricks or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Greg C

Jan 11, 2013
Visit site
So ive bought a few songs here and there and put them on my tablet, because I dont like to listen to the radio or the music that is playing at work.
Anyway, two nights ago I forgot to hook my tablet into the charger. I knew it was getting low, but... I hadnt really used it since Wednesday, and probably wasnt going to use it until the weekend.
Its now the weekend, its been recharged and everything is working fine... for one thing.

Its not playing the music that I bought on my Google Play list.
It keeps telling me that i have to have an internet connection to play it, when before (last weekend), without it being hooked to an internet connection, it was playing music just fine.
As i drove in my car, as I was running, as I was at work.. etc.

Why is it not playing my music now?
Is it mad at me because I ran the battery down?

Any tips, tricks or suggestions would be helpful. Thanks.

Does this help???

Music won't start playing - Google Play Help

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
planeboy