GN7 first charge indicating 0%

epurcell5023

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
Hey all,

I have a slight concern, I just bought the N7 today, and I was able to turn it on to get it booted up and such, then I had to plug it in, but since then (about 4hrs) it still indicates 0% ... I called GooglePlay support, but they said I should just let it charge over night. Just want to know if anyone else has had this issue as well. I'm able to use the device as long as its plugged in.

I'm hoping that it just needs to be plugged in over night, but I'm worried that I have to return it.

sgnandgnexus7

Dec 25, 2012
Visit site
My first GN7 had the same problem. Didnt matter how long I charged it, tried rebooting and doing a factory reset and nothing fixed it. The battery actually charged because I could use it for hours without any problem, but it wouldnt update due to low battery. I took mine back and got a new one.

epurcell5023

Oct 1, 2012
Visit site
My first GN7 had the same problem. Didnt matter how long I charged it, tried rebooting and doing a factory reset and nothing fixed it. The battery actually charged because I could use it for hours without any problem, but it wouldnt update due to low battery. I took mine back and got a new one.

That's the same thing mine is doing, it can be unplugged for like 5 minutes and it dies. Looks like I ended up with the lemon (leave it to the person who was very excited to get one:p ), I'll just return it tomorrow and get a new one. I'll check the charging before I leave tomorrow :p

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pierre5463