Play Store update 4.0.25 APK

cdf3

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
I'm still surprised that I got the update on my stock Samsung device, while still waiting for it to be pushed to my pure Android Google Nexus 7.
The update is ok. It'll take some time for me to get used to it.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note II using Tapatalk

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I installed it from here on my N4 and N10. I tried to force it but seems like its not available for my device yet.

btw, to force the update you clear data/cache of play store, uninstall updates and force close.
open it again if the latest is available it will update with in a minute

npark2012

Sep 19, 2012
Visit site
I installed it from here on my N4 and N10. I tried to force it but seems like its not available for my device yet.

btw, to force the update you clear data/cache of play store, uninstall updates and force close.
open it again if the latest is available it will update with in a minute

Oh I see thanks for the tips. I was wondering how you force updates haha.

hlxanthus

May 22, 2011
Visit site
Here is a quick package I threw together. It will delete any updates from /data/app, delete alternate spelled versions from /system/app and push the latest play store apk into /system/app. I like to save as much of my data partition as possible so that's why I did this. Flash from recovery. Works on my nexus 7, nexus s 4g, and my old optimus s.

http://db.tt/jWxjvGRX

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
I don't like how close the update and uninstall buttons are. They didn't change some serious UI issues like having reviews sort by order of entry or at least being able to set a default and you still can't easily see which apps you own but haven't downloaded or have removed from your phone. Rather have those than a pretty new look.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty