Nexus 7: Google play store isn't working

mileszko

Feb 26, 2013
Visit site
Re: Google play store isn't working

on my note 2 always when my playstore not working im using root explorer and in folder etc im removing file called hosts and its done playstore working fine again but you must be rooted.

Wysyłane z mojego GT-N7100 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

planoman

Aug 12, 2010
Visit site

If nothing works, try removing your Google account, then signing in again.

Settings---> Google---> Tap on your email address---> Tap on the three dots at the top-right corner---> Tap on "Remove account"

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

This.

Posted via Android Central App

Gail Heylmun

Jul 31, 2013
Visit site

Going into settings --> app manager and resetting the app preferences from the dropdown menu on the upper right was a winner. Thanks!

chantal9

Aug 2, 2013
Visit site

I have the same problem! I've cleared cache and data,
uninstalled the updates and reset all applications!
Not only that but the Samsung App Store is working
But I can't download anything, and worse still my Netflix
Can't be connected either!!!
I have the Samsung galaxy 10.1 tablet

Deanna Bajurin

Aug 8, 2013
Visit site

This completely fixed my phone. Thank you.
I even went into the ATT store today and the sales person could not figure it out.

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Stacie Leanne

Aug 13, 2013
Visit site

My google play store isn't wanting to open at all. The screen goes white then it goes away. I hear that you can clear it but will that delete any of my things? Oh, and I have a Galaxy S2.

Alanna Woods

Aug 14, 2013
Visit site

hello, google play wont work mobile or online for me( it force closes or tells me an app ive installed before isnt available in my country). is there something i can do? i have a galaxy express

herecomesmaggi

Mar 9, 2013
Visit site

hello, google play wont work mobile or online for me( it force closes or tells me an app ive installed before isnt available in my country). is there something i can do? i have a galaxy express

First of all check gmt settings in time menu in settings.. If that doesn't resolve the issue then try Resetting all apps option in app setting (from all tab option) option in settings menu further if that doesn't solve issue then remove your Google account from account settings in settings menu... Restart and insert same Google account again...

Slimmer burst here... (m)

Shazriena Shakrani

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

Please help me.. I've got a problem.. my playstore isn't working. When I open it,then it appear "you must add an account to the device to continue. Do you want to add one?" . when I answer yes,then it automatically out. My gmail also cannot open. is it my phone is missing some folder? Why? can somebody help me.

Ramsey Purvis

Aug 5, 2013
Visit site

Useing galaxy tab 2 7.0 and play store says it wont connect. Tab is rooted. Ive tried every thing from deletimg etc folder, clearing app data, tryimg moddified and older play store cersions, and even factory reseting my tablet and nothing. Its been like this about a month and I need a solution.

sparksd

Aug 20, 2010
Visit site

Useing galaxy tab 2 7.0 and play store says it wont connect. Tab is rooted. Ive tried every thing from deletimg etc folder, clearing app data, tryimg moddified and older play store cersions, and even factory reseting my tablet and nothing. Its been like this about a month and I need a solution.

Did you try deleting and restoring your Google account on your tablet? That is what finally fixed this for me on my TF700T a couple of days ago (I also tried everything else).

tesla_faraday

Aug 20, 2013
Visit site

your system clock is wrong. you have either let the battery go too flat or upgraded to 4.3.
go to settings system clock and click auto. cheers worked for me

ltcook

May 27, 2011
Visit site

Hi All
I am helping a friend with her brauhn tablet and google store keeps telling me unable to connect. My question is how do i find reset all apps option in the all tab? I dont seem to have it.:(
thanks for your help.:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton