Nexus 7: I cannot play Facebook games on my tablet

jabwtv

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site
I cannot play Facebook games on my tablet. Is there a way to make this possible?

Last edited by a moderator:

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
Re: I cannot play Facebook games on my tablet

you cant play via facebook app. only possible via browser which you have install flash and use some alternate browser to do it.

jabwtv

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Firefox beta is not available from the play store

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Android Central Forums

Ry

Moderator Captain
Trusted Member
Nov 16, 2010
Visit site

I cannot play Facebook games on my tablet. Is there a way to make this possible?

Most Facebook games require Flash.

First you'd need to side load Flash. Then use a browser that supports mobile Flash. Then make sure you're accessing the desktop version of Facebook on said browser.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Android Central Forums

Dude1134

Jun 29, 2012
Visit site

Firefox supports it I think. Why would you want to play Facebook fans though, there are some great Android games that will run better and be more fun.

jabwtv

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

I followed all the steps and it still does not work

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

I tried both Firefox and Firefox Beta and it does not work for either one.
Is it just facebook games you have tried or have you tried other more standard flash web pages?

Try this link to test if flash is enabled: Flash Plug-In Test - UW-Extension Continuing Education Outreach and E-Learning

IF it is installed, then you are having facebook specific issues - first, you must be certain you are viewing it with a normal user agent identity and not as a mobile phone web site. IF it still doesn't work, then there is some sort of limitation on facebook not allowing these games over mobile devices.

jabwtv

Oct 19, 2011
Visit site

Is it just facebook games you have tried or have you tried other more standard flash web pages?

Try this link to test if flash is enabled: Flash Plug-In Test - UW-Extension Continuing Education Outreach and E-Learning

IF it is installed, then you are having facebook specific issues - first, you must be certain you are viewing it with a normal user agent identity and not as a mobile phone web site. IF it still doesn't work, then there is some sort of limitation on facebook not allowing these games over mobile devices.

it is a Facebook issue because one of their games now requires the latest version of Flash that is currently not supported by any browser on android

ring o fire

Jul 4, 2012
Visit site

This seems like a lot of trouble for a game on Facebook.

minnemike

Nov 29, 2012
Visit site

This seems like a lot of trouble for a game on Facebook.

Yes - for most. But there are some people really addicted to those games. I have successfully recovered from farmville years ago. lol

Plus, it is just fun to go thru the issues with getting something to work. I like the challenge.

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site

I keep seeing Firefox named as the browser to use for Flash implementation. However, there are many others that work just as well and that have a more intuitive interface than the "let's be different just for the sake of being different" Firefox. Boat Browser is my current favorite, but Maxthon and xScope browsers, among others, work very well with Flash.

Jeannie Bennett

May 29, 2013
Visit site

The games I am trying to play is on Facebook, (1) Pet city, (2) garden of time, and (3) Hidden Corneal, Can you please help Me. Thank you