Google sync problem

Ken G

May 29, 2013
Visit site
I have taken photos on my HTC Wildfire and successfully loaded them to my Nexus 7 via BlueTooth.

When I sync with Google+ any photos taken with the Nexus 7 are synced ok - but photos from HTC via blueTooth are not.

How can I get these into Google+?

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Ok, I've done this on accident with a folder of a private nature lol. Either in gallery settings or Google+ settings you have to set that folder for sync. So whatever folder your HTC pictures are being sent to, probably "Bluetooth", set it to sync. I don't use Google+ anymore though.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
I have taken photos on my HTC Wildfire and successfully loaded them to my Nexus 7 via BlueTooth.

When I sync with Google+ any photos taken with the Nexus 7 are synced ok - but photos from HTC via blueTooth are not.

How can I get these into Google+?

where did you save the picture on N7? the photos has to be be on DCIM\Camera folder for G+ to upload

Ken G

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Sorry - but I'm not technically astute (It's an age thing) - please explain how I set this BlueTooth folder in Gallery to sync.
Thanks

Ken G

May 29, 2013
Visit site
The picture have automatically gone into a folder named "BlueTooth" within Gallery. I don't understand what 'DCIM\Camera folder is or how I would get the photos there.
Again - my apologies but I am not very technically aware!

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
ES File Explorer is free off the play store. You can use this to look through the files on your SD card. As someone else suggested, move the pictures from the Bluetooth folder to the DCIM/camera folder.
To do so, do this:
Open ES File Explorer. It should open in the SD card partition. I know the Nexus 7 doesn't have an SD card, it just has an imaginary SD card.
Now go to the bluetooth folder. Hit menu, select all, copy. I use a different file explorer, but the options should be the same.
Go to the DCIM/camera folder and paste them there.

I say use the copy feature instead of the move or cut because I was moving pictures from one folder to another, the file explorer force closed, and then everything I was moving just disappeared in limbo somewhere. And if you used copy and paste, now you can go back and delete everything from the Bluetooth folder if they copied successfully.

Sent from my wireless telephonic device.

Last edited:

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Or....
If you're in gallery, long press the folder you want on Google+, on the top of the screen there'll be a sideways V with dots on it. Tap that, tap "More" and select Google+

Ken G

May 29, 2013
Visit site
When I'm in Gallery and long press 'Bluetooth' folder then select the sideways V then select "See all" - There is no option Google+.

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
Do you have the Google plus app installed? I have Google+ installed on my phone but not my Nexus 7, so I can't verify if it works on here, but I know it works on my phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

jova33

Dec 11, 2011
Visit site
azasyryj.jpg

They look different because I'm on a custom ROM and theme, but the options should be similar.
Do you have a Picasa option? Those photos are linked to Google plus.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RemusGhostofRome