Cant open file

Reece251

Jun 3, 2013
Visit site
I'm trying to download certain apps from the Internet but once they have downloaded I try to install it but it says cannot open file. I have the unknown sources option checked in the settings page

MJKearney

Jul 31, 2012
Visit site
Does the file being downloaded end in the .apk file extension? Are you downloading from a legitimate 3rd party app store?

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
hi all i dont know where to post thats why i will post here my question instead.. i have a galaxy tablet 10.1 and i have a attachment in pdf file but the icon is showing as a gallary picture. please help me open the file i try calling samsung support but they dont have an answer. thank you in advance..

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
hi all i dont know where to post thats why i will post here my question instead.. i have a galaxy tablet 10.1 and i have a attachment in pdf file but the icon is showing as a gallary picture. please help me open the file i try calling samsung support but they dont have an answer. thank you in advance..

Hi, do you have Adobe pdf reader installed?

Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2

Dec 17, 2013
Visit site
yes i do have some apps to open pdf file and i can open most of my attachment, but this kind of attachment i cant open. the file will be like this 2526346.pdf but the icon gallery is displayed insted of acrobat.

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
If you open Adobe, does it show up in the app, or is there a way to import it? What happens if you open Adobe and then tap the menu button?

mrsmumbles

Oct 5, 2013
Visit site
If when you open Adobe it will not show up in the Files,

1) Try renaming the file. This can be done within a file manager.

2) Possibly the file is corrupted. Try deleting and redownloading.

Good luck!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Aaahza