Wifi issue

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site
For the past few days now my N7 Has had issues staying connected to our Wifi network. It would connect, stay connected for a few seconds, then all of a sudden lose connection completely, then almost immediately, reconnect to the network normally, and then the cycle would repeat. It's getting annoying and I'm wondering if there is any way to fix this.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

BlackBerry Guy

Trusted Member
Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I had that happen to me out of the box when I first connected to my home network. Forgetting then re-connecting it seemed to have fixed it.

ftrengineer

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Had the same issue. Could be an app that was recently installed or updated that's causing the issue. You can restart the N7 in safe mode by holding down the onscreen power button after pressing the physical power button. Play with your Nexus for awhile and see if the problem continues. If it does, your router is the culprit. If it doesn't, then restart the N7 in regular mode and start to uninstall apps one at a time. Pretty tedious, but it's a good start.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Michael Vieux

Mar 22, 2013
Visit site
It's been my experience that other devices are never affected when this happens.
I've been on forums for all 4 of my tablets and my 2 phones, this is a common problem with all phones and tablets.

First suggestion is always the same, reboot the router.

It takes less than 5 minutes to do and if it doesn't work, you can move on to more complex suggestions. :)

Posted via Android Central App

ohmslaw

Oct 9, 2012
Visit site
It's been my experience that other devices are never affected when this happens.
I've been on forums for all 4 of my tablets and my 2 phones, this is a common problem with all phones and tablets.

It takes less than 5 minutes to do and if it doesn't work, you can move on to more complex suggestions. :)

+1

lmvine

Aug 22, 2012
Visit site
If you look below you will see this:
Here is what works for me so far. A combination of Best wifi keeper & Smart wifi apps.

Slender Troll

Aug 20, 2012
Visit site

This worked so far.

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 4 Beta