Price Drop?

matt3166

Jan 23, 2011
Visit site
Will there be a price drop on the old nexus 7?

Posted via Android Central App

If your interested. I'm selling mine. Its practically brand new, no scratches on the screen, always been in a case. I'll even do free shipping.

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
If your interested. I'm selling mine. Its practically brand new, no scratches on the screen, always been in a case. I'll even do free shipping.

I am looking to buy an old Nexus 7 for the right price.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

mr_nobody

Jul 30, 2012
Visit site
I'm just thinking it'd be smart to buy the older version for my needs.

I'd say only if you can get a _great_ deal on a used one. The extra gig of ram in the new model is the single most important hardware upgrade and will make all the difference in terms of the overall snappiness of the device.

Unicorn Rancher

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
If you can get a 2012 N7 for a hundred bucks, it's still a great tablet for email and browsing teh intarweb on the couch. However, much more than that and I would suggest jumping up to the 2013 model even if you don't think you need the speed, or if you're really on a budget, finding a brick and mortar store with last year's model on clearance. Staples was selling them for close to $150 after rebate two weeks ago, IIRC.

rkeenan

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site
I was at Walmart late last night to look at tablets and the old Nexus 7 32GB is $200. I decided to buy the iPad mini though because I needed better productivity apps like iWork.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk 2

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
19escape20