What exactly are the new update features of 4.3?

popcan4u

Nov 18, 2012
Visit site
I am holding back on updating my nexus because I don't know exactly what the new update features are. Right now my tablet is running pretty decent. I don't have any major problems with the tablet other than the fact that it lags every now and then (even after uninstalling chrome, which apparently was a large part of the lag problem). Can someone fill me in on whether or not it's worth updating? A part of me doesn't want because I don't want any unexpected problems to come up during my install or after my install. But there is a part of me that is curious.

pbelfi

Jun 18, 2012
Visit site
That article doesn't make any mention about better battery life with the update, which is what I have read about from people who have installed 4.3. The battery life is what I was hoping for myself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app

sushiguy732

Jan 11, 2011
Visit site
I can report, although it is not by any scientific means, that my battery life has been soooo much better.
For instance, before the update if it was at 100% charged and I went to sleep (abt 8hrs) it would drop into the 80s. The first night after the update it dropped to 98%. Currently I am at 48% and it has been off the charger for 1 day and 18 1/2 hours. I've watched a few YouTube videos, and some general usage (FB, email, lots of web surfing, etc).

Not sure it helps but I'd say go for the update.

That article doesn't make any mention about better battery life with the update, which is what I have read about from people who have installed 4.3. The battery life is what I was hoping for myself.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using AC Forums mobile app